2 years (April or October 2019 ∼ March 2021)
Brussels, 17 April 2018
Welcome to the web page of Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship for Research Students. To apply, you will need the following documents (click links to download files). A full explanation regarding application procedure is given in the APPLICATION GUIDELINES.
- APPLICATION GUIDELINES (PDF) in Japanese / (PDF) in English
- APPLICATION FORM (PDF)
- PLACEMENT PREFERENCE FORM (PDF)
- FIELD OF STUDY AND RESEARCH PROGRAM PLAN (PDF)
- CERTIFICATE OF HEALTH (PDF)
- RECOMMENDATION FORM (PDF)
* Applicants from the French Community of Belgium are requested to contact the "Service des bourses d'études du Wallonie-Bruxelles International (Ms. Anoula KINNEN, Tel: 02/421.82.03, E-mail: email@example.com)". WBI has their own application form to be filled out.
HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATION
BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BEFORE VISIT THE EMBASSY (TEL: 02.513.23.40)
BRING YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EMBASSY AS INSTRUCTED
APPLICATION WILL BE EXAMINED IN YOUR PRESENCE (PRE-SCREENING)
DO NOT SEND APPLICATION BY POST NOR VISIT WITHOUT APPOINTMENT
INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED WILL NOT BE RETURNED
Further information for Belgian nationals
Japan Information and Cultural Centre
If you are non-Belgian, please contact the Japanese Embassy of your country.