Travelling with pets

Top > Consular Section > Travelling with pets

Travelling with pets (import / export of pets to and from Japan)

If you are planning to move to Japan and you wish to take your pet with you, you need to follow a strict import procedure. The Animal Quarantine Service of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries explains in detail on their website what you need to do to bring your pet to Japan.

Endorsements of requested certifications can be done in Belgium by the Federal Agency for Safety of the Food Chain. You are kindly advised to check their website for further details.

Should you have any questions, contact the Consular Service. (Opening Hours, Holidays and contact details)



Top of this Page