JET PROGRAMME 2019
Position of Coordinator for International Relations (CIR)
In KANAZAWA CITY, Ishikawa prefecture
The Applicant must:
Posted on 23rd January 2019
Documents to Download
- APPLICATION GUIDELINES (PDF )
- APPLICATION FORM (PDF )
- CHART SHEET (PDF )
- SELF-ASSESSMENT MEDICAL REPORT (PDF )
- INTERVIEW VOUCHER (PDF )
How to Submit Application
- Be sure that you have all the documents required.
- Call “Japan Information and Cultural Centre” (Tel: 02.513.23.40) to make an appointment before visit.
- Bring your application documents to the Embassy as instructed.
- Application documents will be examined in your presence (Pre-Screening).
- Do not send application by post, e-mail, nor visit without appointment.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Documents submitted will not be returned.
Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR)
Japan Information and Cultural Centre (JICC)
of the Embassy of Japan