The Embassy of Japan in Belgium is looking for a secretary
The Embassy of Japan in Belgium is to hire a full-time administrative assistant for an immediate start.
Secretarial work for diplomats
- providing overall administrative and secretarial support to the diplomatic staff of the section (including organizing visits, making reservations, writing letters and emails in English, French and/or Dutch)
- responding to inquiries
The applicant to this position should have:
- an adequate Belgian work permit
- positive attitude to work
- a high level of English and French proficiency is required for this position, as well as/or excellent knowledge of Dutch (particularly writing skills). Japanese language skills are desirable.
- good ICT, social media and networking skills
- good analytic and excellent communication skills
Please send your application, including a concise motivation letter and CV in English with a photo (passport size), no later than Friday 18 January 2019, to the Embassy of Japan, Rue Van Maerlant 1, 1040 Brussels.
You are also requested to send your application by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before submitting the original.
For more information about the Embassy of Japan in Belgium, please refer to:
Applicants will first be screened based on their motivation and background. Then, candidates may be invited to sit for written examination and interviews.
Unsuccessful applications will not be notified individually and submitted documents will not be returned.