Position Opening at the Embassy
The Embassy of Japan in the Kingdom of Belgium is looking for a Secretary (Application Closed)
The Embassy of Japan in Belgium is hiring a Secretary for a full-time position to start in early June 2023.
- Writing letters and e-mails in French and English
- Drafting and editing speeches in French and English
- Handling supportive tasks for diplomats (i.e. scheduling, data managing and any other supportive duties, including administrative or societal documents such as tax exemptions)
- Organising meetings or events
- Intermediary for high level contacts both in French and English, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position should meet the following requirements:
- Possessing adequate Belgium work permit
- Excellent planning and organisational skills as well as information processing and management ability
- Excellent communication skills, orally and written, are a must both in French and English
- Communication skills in Japanese is highly appreciated
- Good knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools is required
- Secretarial School or University degree is required.
- Experience as secretary is preferred.
Please send an application letter and CV with a picture, both in English or French, as well as a copy ID card (double sided) by e-mail.
Application deadline: 17:00, April 28th, 2023